Radcliffe Magazine, Redesigned
Our relationship with Radcliffe started in 2015. Since then, we’ve been working on a rolling redesign, which culminated with last summer’s special issue on the Institute’s Initiative on Native and Indigenous Peoples.
The redesign features all new branding, templates, typography, and a steady stream of new photographers and illustrators.
Known as Radcliffe College from 1872 – 1999, it was originally one of the 13 schools that made up Harvard University. It was famously one of the “Seven Sisters” group of exclusively women’s colleges: Barnard, Bryn Mawr, Mount Holyoke, Smith, Vassar, and Wellesley are the others. In 1977 Radcliffe and Harvard Colleges entered into what was termed a “non-merger merger” that was fully completed in 1999, when Radcliffe College became the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard and began its focus on research fellowships in the arts, humanities, sciences, and social sciences.
The magazine publishes two issues per year, in the winter and summer.